NJ 757 class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DO-82 driver said:
I understand you'll enjoy the Ultra or 400XP....

I really think you all should park the attitude, bid the G's if you like, and go over to just get along to just make this whole thing work. That would be the best course of action. Especially in light of the fact that this whole mess still needs to survive a single carrier petition, you all need to get along.

And yes, I've owned one of those pins and yes, they are tacky...

The overwhelming majority of NJI folks I have had the pleasure of meeting at pleased at the contract we got. They do not feel threaten or concerned about losing their jobs because the "Yellow ties" will be flying the "G's".

The future may hold a merger between the 2 groups...time will tell. If it should happen, the professionalism that both side demonstrate in their respective cockpits will prevail and things will get done.

I just think its fun yanking the chain of a few "select" individuals on this board.....They provide a good number of us a certain amount of entertainment.

DO-82 driver said:
I just think its fun yanking the chain of a few "select" individuals on this board.....They provide a good number of us a certain amount of entertainment.

I couldn't agree more... You've been one my personal favorites! :D

Anyone that flys for a living is happy that you've gotten a better deal, aren't we all glad to see more money ? I would just hope while you enjoy the fruits of your labor you ALL do it with a certain amount of class.

Last edited:
I think if you ever have a chance to see NJA,NJI, EJM, Flex, FLOP's and CS guys sitting around together at various FBO's you'll realize that most of us see eachother in a much better light then what might be displayed on this Board.

Heck, we've actually been known to share crew cars and ride in airport shuttles together.....Of course....seniority first.

I've heard from some friends in CMH that there are already many training on the plane from mx to pilots. I hear that we are trying to get a 121 certificate and would likely be flying around some sports teams with them. EJM already does charter on large airplanes like these through others 121 certificates.

HD

My husband has only heard that NJ had been approached by an owner of a 757 to manage it for him. Wouldn't there have been a big announcement if they were already training people? :confused: I'm with Gunfyter on this one.

gunfyter said:
i have heard this too but I must have missed the 757 bid.... How can pilots be training if there was no bid?

I would have thought also. I've heard that NJA has hired a company to write all the 121 material needed to get certified and are looking at possibly buying someone else's certificate.

The planes would come from a company already flying the teams around, we would just take over management. I don't believe that NJA would actually purchase these planes.

I don't have any first hand knowledge of who the personnel in training are, but the source is pretty reliable.

HD

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back