• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ 6 month Turndown

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There's no rhyme or reason for why some get hired and some don't. I had three good friends all apply here, and all three got shot down. Just can't figure it out.

The good news is that there are actually a number of good jobs to choose from. On Your Six is right -- hit 'em all. I've heard good things about all the fracs (except Options, unfortunately). One of them will be a good fit for you; keep at it!

I just got word today that I was not accepted for a reinterview for my 6 month reapp. I guess my initial was worse then I thought.

Keep a positive attitude and it will all work out fine in the end. I've had several friends of mine interview here at NJA and get turned down for no apparent reason (all of them were "solid" candidates - lots of flight time, good pilots, good personality, multiple internal recs, etc). Sometimes it just doesn't make sense.

Keep the positive attitude and something will pan out.

Citation Shares is the next best step, IMO, followed by Flex and/or XO Jet. Some of the stuff I'm reading about XO is impressive to say the least. Time will tell on that, though.

Good luck.

If you really want NJ, don't give up. Keep applying...like many jobs, if they see that you have interviewed and keep coming back, they know that you must really want to be there. Good luck!

Latest resources

Back