Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BigMike

SuperPro
Anybody hear that Nike is adding another Falcon to go along with the one they've got? 2 Gulfstreams and a Falcon 2000 now, right? I heard they might be getting another french bird along with ordering a G650.
Hiring?
Is there another Falcon 2000 based at Portland?

Further research indicates that there is a PDX-based '2000EX for sale. I wonder if that's the one that Nike is looking at. Their current '2000 is an EX. I know that they post hiring on their website, but I haven't seen anything yet.

Well nothing on Nike, eh? I did get another whisper from a guy at Aero-Air in Hillsboro that a PDX-based '2000EX is for sale. Don' know who it is.

You getting the feeling that people don't usually discuss pending aircraft deals or other confidential info on pilot message boards?....

It's really a good way to lose your job or at least get a reputation.

Keep in mind 99% of the "in the know" stuff you read on these boards is usually pretty far from accurate.

Send them a resume, try and talk with them, find out yourself. Anything else may be taken as intrusive and/or annoying.

Good Luck!

Keep in mind 99% of the "in the know" stuff you read on these boards is usually pretty far from accurate.

Last I heard they had passed on the G650... they were looking for a local shop to refit the Concorde with full EFIS, stripper poles, shag carpet and neon lighting.

Let me put it this way....

Nike is a very tough nut to crack... Even with someone on the inside.

And yes, there is another 2000EX based in Portland.

Last edited:
Let me put it this way....

Nike is a very tough nut to crack... Even with someone on the inside.
Yep. And it's a pretty screwy outfit, too. Screwier than you'd think a big-budget long-term flight department would be.

Latest resources

Back