Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Short North Tavern High St.- 5 buck pitchers

Char Bar- High St. cheap long islands that will kill you- 4 bucks
Easy St. Bar on Thurman St. German Village cheap during happy hour.
Cup of Joe Easton- 4 top shelf Martinis during happy hour.
Elevator Bar- Hight St. About the biggest selection of beer in c-bus a little more pricy.
Bettys Kitchen High St. .75cent P.B.R. happy hours, and 1.50 regular all night long.
Beck St. Tavern German Village 1.50 domestic happy hour.
Texas Road House Polaris Look for Julie a.k.a Red tell her your a pilot which = anything for free!
Really I could go on on, I can smell cheap beer a mile away!
Let me know if you need anymore details. Columbus can be a kick ass place if you take your time and explore.

come hang out with me in granville (pop. = 3,000). it's only 25 miles east of c-bus and it's a college... village.

Jetjockey said:
Isn't Columbus a college town? Got to be some cheap watering holes around town.

Yes, home of the OSU Luckeyes. Many cheap watering holes can be found around the main campus and in the vicinity.

You all need to be saving your pennies and spending your evenings finding ways to get out of NetJets. What the hell are you people thinking!

Not so fast Grasshopper. Might want to save the dollar bills you are planning on tucking away in g-strings for the long hot summer that awaits us all. Buyer beware, any new hire coming to NJ thinking they won't be baking under a picket in june (whether it's informational or the real deal) is sadly mistaken. If you think Santulli isn't going to take this to the last possible minute, you're betting on the wrong pony.

Well boys, first day at indoc not too bad, just have to be a laywer to understand all the insurance BS. The book of matches in my pocket says Sirens so that must have helped too...

The Newport used to have some good live music. I saw Blink 182 open for Primus there. That was back in the day.

Latest resources

Back