Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

VNugget

suck squeeze bang blow
Well, anyone here going? Now that some other teams are finally starting to arrive (we were almost starting to feel lonely... almost) and the competition draws nearer, I'm getting excited since it's my first time and wanna see what all the buzz is all about. We here are having a ton of fun already.

Read the noise abatement procedures unless you want to get yelled at, and make sure to keep your eyes peeled because tower has its hands full and isn't great about giving out traffic calls.

Stay safe and see ya at the ramp,

Vess
San Jose State

Glad to see that SJSU is at least allowed to compete this year!

Ask K how long she was able to keep the stall horn blaring at nationals in 2001 at UND. Oh, and ask her how fast she was able to get the airspeed indicator while in the staging area too!

All the best. You guys deserve it.

Good luck.

GP

BTW...is that fat BIatCH still "running" the Aviation Dept.? Amazing...didn't even know what a "preflight" was and was the department chair.

1. ERAU
2. SJSU
3. Mt. SAC

Don't remember the rest.

The point of my post was to point out that if you are go9ing to post something on a public message board, the assumption is that is for the public to read. Since we all donty know all acronyms why use them as if we do. Jusdt I hate it when people use the three letter airport cosdde. I only know the ones in my warea so I cannot get the feel of what the poster is saying cause I dont know the acronym. Maybe I am the only one tat feels that way but oh well

how many invites do they get? Are all three of those schools going to nat'ls? Glad to see SJSU was competing!

Last edited:
Two invitations.

Pretty impressive since San Jose State University (SJSU) was not even allowed to compete last year.

ERAU = Embry Riddle Aeronautical University (Prescott, AZ [Arizona for FlyGuy6])

Mt. SAC = Mt. (That's "Mount") San Antonio College

NIFA = National Intercollegiate Flying Association

SAFECON = Safety and Flight Evaluation Conference

Region II = Region 2

2001 = Two thousand one (the year)

UND = University of North Dakota

Flyguy6 = too lazy to do a google search

Latest resources

Back