NIFA Region II SAFECON

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We're going to Nationals baby!

I'm especially excited about that because last year was my first year on the team and this year I'm graduating.

wait, Mt Sac didn't make it? That's too bad, but glad to see SJSU is back into it!

Last edited:
Congrats to SJSU - we'll look forward to seeing you all at Nationals!!
On the other side, sorry we couldn't have invites for 3 teams this year, Mt. SAC is a good group as well.

Why would I do a google earch on every acronym I didnt understand? i dont respond to insults. I am a grown man trying to gather information. I dont have time for children

Flyguy6 said:
The point of my post was to point out that if you are go9ing to post something on a public message board, the assumption is that is for the public to read. Since we all donty know all acronyms why use them as if we do. Jusdt I hate it when people use the three letter airport cosdde. I only know the ones in my warea so I cannot get the feel of what the poster is saying cause I dont know the acronym. Maybe I am the only one tat feels that way but oh well

Understandable that if you don't know what something is, then ask. Fine, no big deal. Glad to share info regarding NIFA.

Flyguy6 said:
Why would I do a google earch on every acronym I didnt understand? i dont respond to insults. I am a grown man trying to gather information. I dont have time for children

Well, obviously you did reply, even if it was not in the most appropriate "grown man" response (note bolded items). Not so sure you want to call us all children, NIFA goes back to the '30's...there are many more of us than just college "kids" reading this.

Enough with the petty bickering...back on topic. Hope you all had fun at the Region II SAFECON, see you in May!

Flyguy6 said:

If you don't have time for children, then why are you reading a post about a collegiate organization?

Safety Judge: "Your person towing needs to be wearing an orange vest."

Me: "uhhh... we don't even own an orange vest."

they lent us an orange vest and we wore it umm... whenever we remembered.

then I don't think we ever gave it back.

We didn't win the safety award... AGAIN ;)

SJSU you guys are awesome. Anybody still talk to Boink? "No Wally, it says Radio Beeyatch." Classic.

Look forward to seeing you guys at Nationals.

Boink is in Florida right now teaching at ATP, unfortunately he couldn't make it to regionals this year but he'll be with us at Nationals in May.

Latest resources

Back