Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nicolau is now the Official usapa Sen proposal !!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Snapshot in time, baby.

At merger time, wherever you were when the music stopped, take your seat.

If you were the bottom guy at USAIR, you should be within one number of the bottom guy at Cactus. Fences around seat, domicile and equipment. End of story.

Westies want the Nic implemented. I wonder why. Answer = Windfall.

M

ANSWERS = Moving On, New Contract, Keeping your word, Final & Binding, Duty of Fair Representation, Injunction to name just a few.

Marty, you can yank gear for me anytime!! I can see it now. A nice 4 day trip that includes 24 hours in Shannon. I wonder if the hotel is near a Guinness factory?? Cheers.:beer: The first round is on me..

Help me out here ??

How did Nicolau have anything to do with an 18 year guy being at the bottom of the AAA list and a 17 year guy on Furlough. Help me understand how Nicolau created any of this ?????

Wouldn't you say that the "Disparity" AAA had with all other Airlines was reflective of the lack of career progresssion at AAA.

AAA

The JUNIOR man had 18yrs

Almost every other Airline

The JUNIOR man had around 1yr or less

That you think AWA pilots should make up for this "insane disparity" in career progression (digression in this case) is in itself "INSANE"

Your correct on one thing, the courts will render usapa moot!!

Easties run on emotion, not facts!

Westies want the Nic implemented. I wonder why. Answer = Windfall.

M

Oh Marty.........another kick in your boyfriend's B@lls.

Get over it.........The Nic is here to stay.

No windfall for your man lover, no windfall for the west!

Your Khadafi loving man hat has gotten you nowhere. Don't try to be a DICK tater or leader. You are neither.

Just ask your man love how your DICK tated last nite.

ANSWERS = Moving On, New Contract, Keeping your word, Final & Binding, Duty of Fair Representation, Injunction to name just a few.

Marty, you can yank gear for me anytime!! I can see it now. A nice 4 day trip that includes 24 hours in Shannon. I wonder if the hotel is near a Guinness factory?? Cheers.:beer: The first round is on me..

My favorite post on FI this year!

page after page after page of whining and crying, with alot of insults thrown around. Most of which are screaming about the East this and the East that, and how the East should quit whining and crying.
So 98% of posts on this board are pro West posts the other 2% are pro East, and yet most of you are calling the East the crying babies?
If you have access take a look at the latest two crew news videos, The West side questioning is all about the East, even down to LOA 93. The East Crew news had nothing to do with the West..Nothing!
So tell me again who is having a temper tantrum?

page after page after page of whining and crying, with alot of insults thrown around. Most of which are screaming about the East this and the East that, and how the East should quit whining and crying.
So 98% of posts on this board are pro West posts the other 2% are pro East, and yet most of you are calling the East the crying babies?
If you have access take a look at the latest two crew news videos, The West side questioning is all about the East, even down to LOA 93. The East Crew news had nothing to do with the West..Nothing!
So tell me again who is having a temper tantrum?

The west crews just ask the questions the east crews are afraid to ask because they don't want to hear the answer.

Good luck w/ that 'snapback' - laughable

So 98% of posts on this board are pro West posts the other 2% are pro East,

Did you ever stop to think that it might be because 98% of objective observers think that the East guys don't have a case? The Courts have agreed, too, at every level. Maybe it's time for a little reality . . . no, wait, make that A LOT of reality.

By pressing with the appeal the East is still trying to get the Nicolau list changed to the detriment of the West, a.k.a. a violation of DFR. So yes, the East are the crying babies here.

Latest resources

Back