Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nicolau is now the Official usapa Sen proposal !!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
By pressing with the appeal the East is still trying to get the Nicolau list changed to the detriment of the West, a.k.a. a violation of DFR. So yes, the East are the crying babies here.

Yea those poor west pilots might have to wait a few years to get all the captain positions. It would be much better to have them all now.

And your last sentence proves my point again. other than entertainment value East pilots are not posting on this board. So all the crying is being done by yourself and others. Just like in the 3 replies to my post. So just in the last few hours it's uh, let me guess.... 3 to 1.

FR8mastr, I think you might be the only East pilot on here. Most East pilots are to old for these PFT boards. It is infested by west pilots that PF their T and now want to leapfrog 17 years of service and the expense of USAIR pilots that have been flying, while many Westies were still in diapers.

I guess I will start making more TACOS. T2bus is screaming non stop. Tacos, Tacos Tacos. He is going nuts. I guess the heat does effect your brain out West. He is hungry and I have to make more Tacos for this 335 lbs. Ansett flyer.

M

By pressing with the appeal the East is still trying to get the Nicolau list changed to the detriment of the West, a.k.a. a violation of DFR..............

I thought there was no grounds for an appeal. But I guess if the old saying goes: "Anybody can sue for any reason", then "Anybody can appeal for any reason"!

Hey Dude, how long for this appeal to play out?

Its OVER east...move on and get a good contract.

I thought there was no grounds for an appeal.
USAPA President Mike Cleary has stated he's "supremely confident" in the outcome of the appeal. That's good enough for me.
Hey Dude, how long for this appeal to play out?
Currently, oral arguments (assuming the court agrees to hear the case) are scheduled for December. So a ruling could arrive by March. USAPA has already pledged to go to the US Supreme Court if they lose the appeal. Not sure if Cleary is supremely confident about that as well.

There are key differences in the cases: the egregiousness and the fact that the harm USAPA was (is) causing was still in progress. Unfortunately, I fear in both cases the guilty party may never end up suffering for their evil actions.

FR8mastr, I think you might be the only East pilot on here. Most East pilots are to old for these PFT boards. It is infested by west pilots that PF their T and now want to leapfrog 17 years of service and the expense of USAIR pilots that have been flying, while many Westies were still in diapers.

M

MCDU........ For your information, since you might be taking a break from making TACOS and dreaming of flying a jet someday. The average age at "old" USAIR is 54, the average age at AWA is 51. Hiring standards were actually higher at AWA than USAir. So, you have to wait and build some more hours in your C-150. By the way, I was flying B747s when your boyfriend at USAir was still checking out in old DC-9s and BAC1-11s.

All,

Mike Cleary came to the PHX usapa meeting on Aug. 26th. When asked whether usapa was going to remove their DOH seniority proposal to be in compliance with the Judges Injunction, Mike Cleary stated that the Company has been notified that the Nicolau list is now the official usapa proposal.

Fast

USAPA is a weak association that will never evade an arbitrated decision. Hopes were high in the East that USAPA was the best vehicle to escape their obligations. The reality is that Nicolau is in the driver's seat thanks to Cleary and gang. Increased West membership, an injunction firmly in place and little chance of winning an appeal.

All thanks to USAPA. Job well done!

Latest resources

Back