• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nice Plane

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is NOT a regional jet. No major airlines scope allows this aircraft. The CS100 has the same gross weight and capacity of a 717.

Never under estimate the willingness of the major airline pilot to sell their soul and place their first born son into bondage....
Short example, Genny Lee and his cohorts, for $3.00 and a coupon for a free Subway roll over on scope. Tough talk, weak resolve.....

Sure looks like mainline is growing and you are shrinking. Oh wait, you have some "MRJ's" (?????????) on order...... Good luck with those..... Sayonara.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Sure looks like mainline is growing and you are shrinking. Oh wait, you have some "MRJ's" (?????????) on order...... Good luck with those..... Sayonara.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Bla, Bla, Bla,
Anderson or some other weasel will offer you $3.00 and a Subway coupon in exchange for 120 seat scope and you will trample each other getting to the voting machine while salivating for the Subway turkey and avocado ft long. You guys are like hoochie mamas minus the morals.

Last edited:
Do I need to say it?

The dam@n -900 is a mainline aircraft- pilots are just too dumb to realize-
-700 should be
Probably didn't need to say it- filled my quota last year-

Dalpa=sellouts

I'm bettin WN is looking at these pretty hard. Looks like a perfect 717/737-500 replacement with much lower fuel burn and much better range.

Latest resources

Back