Nice job ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Sinca3

I like what I see for 6/8 operational on time performance!!! Beatiful day in ATL with no excuses to be late and our on time fell to 73.9%. That's what I'm talking about!!! Get pissed! Quit doing others jobs!! Hurt the ASA mgmnt a$$holes where it hurts!!
Keep it up folks....this is what will get us heard!

Sinca3 said:
I like what I see for 6/8 operational on time performance!!! Beatiful day in ATL with no excuses to be late and our on time fell to 73.9%. That's what I'm talking about!!! Get pissed! Quit doing others jobs!! Hurt the ASA mgmnt a$$holes where it hurts!!
Keep it up folks....this is what will get us heard!

That should help JA speed up the transfer of assets. Keep up the good work.You are really hitting them where it hurts.

Yeah hurt our operational statistics. That is how we are paid, so all that will do is hurt our profits which makes it harder to justify a pay raise. Way to think things thru - NOT!

ASADriver said:
Yeah hurt our operational statistics. That is how we are paid, so all that will do is hurt our profits which makes it harder to justify a pay raise. Way to think things thru - NOT!

I don't know about you, but my pay is not based on operational statistics.

This isn't a reflection of how well the pilots do their job, it IS a reflection of how poorly managed the company REALLY is!

Sinca3 said:
Beatiful day in ATL with no excuses to be late and our on time fell to 73.9%.
We called once for fuel. 75 minutes later, we got it.

777_Jackpot said:
No but your job security is.

If our job security was based on ATL operational statistics we'd all been out of a job long ago. Evidently you weren't here years ago when it was much worse.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back