Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
kaki said:
Does anybody know when will Jetblue call for September interviews

When I was offered the Aug 5th interview, I believe they said Sept. 23 was the alternative?!?

Good Luck

The actual interview dates are Sep. 21 AND Sep. 22. There will be 2 days that month. FWIW........

Thanks for the info..... it is probably safe to assume that the calls will go out sometime before the end of August...right?, in other words how long of a warning you get prior to your interview date?

Kaki,

It varies, but that is safe to assume. I do know of one interview in Aug. where the candidate only had a weeks' notice. Hang in there!

I received an invite to the Sept interview..actually to the 5 Aug one but due to a military deployment I had to take the Sept alternate date. My question is...I have never flown with a Jet Blue pilot. Is not having that reference going to hurt me?

Mamma,

There are a ton of C-17 bubbas here at JB. Take a good look at your logbook and maybe you'll turn something up. Even if they were just your squadronmates they can certainly vouch for you as a good guy to work with and that'll help out. Try emailing them at:

[email protected]

Even if you've lost contact w/them it's worth a shot.

Best of luck!

MP

Mamma said:
I received an invite to the Sept interview..actually to the 5 Aug one but due to a military deployment I had to take the Sept alternate date. My question is...I have never flown with a Jet Blue pilot. Is not having that reference going to hurt me?

If you know of any JetBlue pilot have them send in a letter about you as a person, pilot, "co-worker" etc. In the letter have them state they have not flown with you but I do know this person etc. JB employee's are easy reference to find.

You will still need 3 letters from someone you have flown in the past.

usav8r said:
The actual interview dates are Sep. 21 AND Sep. 22. There will be 2 days that month. FWIW........

Misread the calendar, the dates are Sep. 20 and 21st. My bad......

Latest resources

Back