• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Next JetBlue interview date

kaki

Total Time
6000+
Does anybody know when will Jetblue call for September interviews

skiav8tor

Total Time
5:01pm
kaki said:
Does anybody know when will Jetblue call for September interviews

When I was offered the Aug 5th interview, I believe they said Sept. 23 was the alternative?!?

Good Luck

usav8r

Total Time
13000+
The actual interview dates are Sep. 21 AND Sep. 22. There will be 2 days that month. FWIW........

kaki

Total Time
6000+
Thanks for the info..... it is probably safe to assume that the calls will go out sometime before the end of August...right?, in other words how long of a warning you get prior to your interview date?

usav8r

Total Time
13000+
Kaki,

It varies, but that is safe to assume. I do know of one interview in Aug. where the candidate only had a weeks' notice. Hang in there!

Mamma

Total Time
+1
I received an invite to the Sept interview..actually to the 5 Aug one but due to a military deployment I had to take the Sept alternate date. My question is...I have never flown with a Jet Blue pilot. Is not having that reference going to hurt me?

MercuryPilot

Go NAVY! Beat Army!
Total Time
7000+
Mamma,

There are a ton of C-17 bubbas here at JB. Take a good look at your logbook and maybe you'll turn something up. Even if they were just your squadronmates they can certainly vouch for you as a good guy to work with and that'll help out. Try emailing them at:

firstname.lastname@jetblue.com

Even if you've lost contact w/them it's worth a shot.

Best of luck!

MP

k9nole

Total Time
10000+
Mamma said:
I received an invite to the Sept interview..actually to the 5 Aug one but due to a military deployment I had to take the Sept alternate date. My question is...I have never flown with a Jet Blue pilot. Is not having that reference going to hurt me?

If you know of any JetBlue pilot have them send in a letter about you as a person, pilot, "co-worker" etc. In the letter have them state they have not flown with you but I do know this person etc. JB employee's are easy reference to find.

You will still need 3 letters from someone you have flown in the past.

usav8r

Total Time
13000+
usav8r said:
The actual interview dates are Sep. 21 AND Sep. 22. There will be 2 days that month. FWIW........

Misread the calendar, the dates are Sep. 20 and 21st. My bad......