• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

News On Skywest?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, the parking of brasilias is definately not going to be what was in the original press release, at least not as soon as they wanted. They got rid of 2 in june but they're definately not on schedule of parking brasilias.

They changed the plan. Only a half dozen are going to be retired now. the RJ's are replacing them in some markets.

Hopefully one of them is the one we flew today. What a POS! Ok, ok... its not a POS. It's just that the rudder trim has a lag of about 20 seconds and you have to have the aileron trim on 2.5 to the right to get it to fly straight. Other than that, it's a peach.

That's about all the news I can think of. Oh wait, what else--I deleted my standing bid for the jet today. It has to have been the shortest standing bid on record--it had only been there three days. And SLC fuelers are tellin' stories to ops. Other than that, I can't think of anything.

Since I can't think of anything else REAL, I'll start making up stuff.... Furloughs imminent. Estimates of 500 pilots on the the street... Will furlough out of order, starting with self-important CRJ FOs. (The cool ones can stay.)

-Goose

Last edited:
Hopefully one of them is the one we flew today. What a POS! Ok, ok... its not a POS. It's just that the rudder trim has a lag of about 20 seconds and you have to have the aileron trim on 2.5 to the right to get it to fly straight. Other than that, it's a peach.

That's about all the news I can think of. Oh wait, what else--I deleted my standing bid for the jet today. It has to have been the shortest standing bid on record--it had only been there three days. And SLC fuelers are tellin' stories to ops. Other than that, I can't think of anything.

Since I can't think of anything else REAL, I'll start making up stuff.... Furloughs imminent. Estimates of 500 pilots on the the street... Will furlough out of order, starting with self-important CRJ FOs. (The cool ones can stay.)

-Goose
You mean the ones that like to drink Kool-Aid?
Umm, no GDP in ORD today but ATL took quite a few diversions so far(1730Z), only about 63.
Hmm, all of sudden there is a spike in the number of a/c in C-checks. Either a natural buildup of a/c needing to be done all at once (which I haven't seen before) or something is being done now to offset/prepare for something else which has yet to be publically released but is already on the table. On the table? Isn't that where the leftover chicken bones, the bread crumbs and Kool-Aid spills can be found? Who knows.

Hmm, all of sudden there is a spike in the number of a/c in C-checks. Either a natural buildup of a/c needing to be done all at once (which I haven't seen before) or something is being done now to offset/prepare for something else which has yet to be publically released but is already on the table. On the table? Isn't that where the leftover chicken bones, the bread crumbs and Kool-Aid spills can be found? Who knows.

Hmm... I have heard similar type rumblings. I guess we'll just have to see if its actually something real, or just chicken bones and kool-aid spills :)

-Goose

P.S. I shouldn't have included fuelers telling stories to Ops as "news." That isn't really "news" at all. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back