News Flash!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Vinny

The list is out and oh what a list it is. At the bottom of the new Flexjet seniority list, which came out today, you will find 66 Flight Options pilots. But guess what, you will also find that 8 of these pilots are listed as Captains in the G650 and 9 are listed as Captains in the Global. So there are now 17 Captains, transferred from Flight Options at the very bottom of the Flexjet seniority list.

Oh, but here is the best part. IT?S A STAPLE JOB! The bottom of the Flexjet seniority list is now a mirror image of the Flight Options list, absent the pilots who remain at Flight Options. It looks like as guys have transferred to FX they have reshuffled the list so that it follows the Flight Options list in order of previous Flight Options seniority.

So Flight Options pilots, if you want to end up stapled to the bottom of the FX list all you have to do is vote out the union. You do that and you can forget about upgrades EVER.

For the Flexjet pilots, all you have to do, to ensure that upgrades continue to be based on FOK status and not seniority, is vote out the union.

I mean guys, the most junior G450 Captain is #362 on your list. You can?t possibly be OK with that.

Wow. And some people think there is a seniority inversion at our shop....

The list is out and oh what a list it is. At the bottom of the new Flexjet seniority list, which came out today, you will find 66 Flight Options pilots. But guess what, you will also find that 8 of these pilots are listed as Captains in the G650 and 9 are listed as Captains in the Global.

KR has ftold us that once we are a Captian, you will stay a Captain. So on that point, he has mostly kept his word.

Well he also gave us his word for the last 6 years that he will give us our 401K back once all the furloughed pilots are back. I would like to think he won't break his word on something he has been promising us for years. I'm sure he is shrewd enough to know if he breaks that promise, then he may loose credibility. And at this point in time, I think a lot of peoples votes may be swayed either way by this important kept, or broken promise.

Last edited:
Frac,
After KR didn't keep his word about the STIP wiith their contract at Flex, I doubt he will voluntarily restore the 401k at Options.

Latest resources

Back