• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

News Flash - Pinnacle Requests Type IV in August

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jeez, do we know how to party or what!?! Anyone remember the crew in Iowa gettin naked in the hot tub and then running around the hotel shootin' off fire extinguishers? Good times man...good times.

We got a new hotel outta that one :)

jackbo said:
when each dispatcher is working 25 flights at a time, it is pretty hard to keep track of everything that is going on.

why can pinnacle pilots not think for themselves? atc tells you to turn leaving dca and you say "no i need to stay on this heading." two violations in one day. that is something to be proud of.

can the captains over there make logical decisions instead of acting like robots?

CELL CALL! you're an idiot!

Its SELCAL!! But your right we do have some capt americas but over all alot of good peeps with logical decisions. Hey RTHOMPSON what sup with the scheduals! They *************************in suck!

mike51135 said:
Interesting, I didn't know that they installed a cellular telephone in the CRJ cockpit. I learn many things by reading this board...

Maybe Pinnacle had cell phones installed on all A/C so we could call up the hotel on overnights to make sure there are no drunk Mesaba pilots running around yelling, knocking on doors and throwing patio furniture. If I know ahead of time, I will be more alert and can duck when a flying patio chair comes flying towards me by a wasted Mesaba pilot.

wow. i didn’t know how to spell it correctly. i must be as dumb as most of your pilots. you busted me on that one. thanks for watching out for me.

you could call to ask if there are any drunk mesaba pilots, or you could call dispatch (if they answer) and ask if the plane will be there in the morning or if it crashed while being repo-ed.

maybe the repo crew can take it all the way to 410 like smiling paul and brag about how small the speed snake is, and then take a picture of it complete with the wrong altimeter setting and post it on the internet.

yep. you guys are as safe as anyone out there.

xjjetdog said:
Maybe I should have spelled it out in my post, type SIX. That was the joke. You're right, my second post was flamebait. The original was a first hand account. But I'll cut you some slack, it was late and Roman numerals are compicated. I don't blame you, rather the Memphis pulic education system. Also, if anti-ice fluid is part of a MEL for a inop window heat controller/wing anti-ice system, then this thing really does belong in Canada..........ehhhh?

Back to the original post now.

xjjetdog, you're completely full of sh*t.

That's pretty f'ing sad that a professional rj pilot can't perform a simple task such as setting an altimeter, and then is dumb enough to document his incompetence.

TA/RA said:
Jackbo,

That was over the line.

This whole thread is over the line.

I think the idiots from XJ and 9E stirring the pot on this thread, and this board, should be ashamed. This started as flamebait, obviously. But it was further lowered into the sewer by the 9E people who felt the need to make all of the Brainerd comments. The 3701 comment was a new low, although not completely unprovoked.

Somewhere I bet the management "whipsaw master" is laughing like Dr. Evil right now. :(

Aren't we on the same team, fellas?

jackbo said:
maybe the repo crew can take it all the way to 410 like smiling paul and brag about how small the speed snake is, and then take a picture of it complete with the wrong altimeter setting and post it on the internet.

yep. you guys are as safe as anyone out there.

Not related to the flamebait on this thread... is this Paul guy for real???

Latest resources

Back