• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NEWS FLASH! Netjets will NOT furlough!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guys great news.. Once again NJA proves that a unionized hard working pilot group can exist with management towards a common goal

Hopefully the flops guys can use this once again as an example in hopes of obtaining a suitable contract.

I hate to give a congrats but lets all hope that our economy improves so that guys can get back to work I have to many friends on the street

B19 must be crying in his bed still...

Nice work guys, Congrats! That is some very good news in tough times.

And B19 has been MIA for 25 days now. Surprise, surprise. :rolleyes:

Like I said on another thread, F&H must have stopped the paychecks to our "friend."

Not suggesting anyone disclose confidential information, but it would be interesting to know the type of pilots who accepted an offer and what offer it was. Are senior guys retiring? Junior guys taking it as "better than nothing"? Mid level guys looking for an extended vacation? One year more popular than three? Will their departure create a training logjam, or was it across all platforms?

Just curious......

Disappointed

I am disappointed that B19 and his short list of follow naysayers from the same short bus are not here. I thought they would have come on and said that they were wrong or something like that.

Anyone remember on the TV show HAPPY DAYS when the Fonz was wrong and how he said the word? Well I picture B19 and the other cheap shoot artists here to say they were wrong as the Fonz did. :laugh:

UPS did it now the pilot group at NJA/NJI pulled it off too. It set a new standard that maybe will help out other fracs and pilot groups within this crazy industry.

Latest resources

Back