NEWS FLASH! Netjets will NOT furlough!

turboshark

Was that to FAST?
Total Time
Plenty
As per RTS a few days ago, they will not furlough! Darn glad to be here!

G200_PILOT

Total Time
5:01PM
That was a news flash two days ago...

But you're right, we should all feel fortunate to work for such a great company.

gutshotdraw

ZERT Wilson CQB User
Total Time
Now, now, you are still special. because you're good enough, you're smart enough, and gosh darnit, people like you!
Thank you Stuart. ;)

shanes123

Total Time
I love it!! Everytime NJ makes a move they just drive flops management further into the ground..Glad to be with NJ also. and out of Clown Town

glasspilot

Total Time
9K'ish

clickclickboom

Total Time
Guys great news.. Once again NJA proves that a unionized hard working pilot group can exist with management towards a common goal

Hopefully the flops guys can use this once again as an example in hopes of obtaining a suitable contract.

I hate to give a congrats but lets all hope that our economy improves so that guys can get back to work I have to many friends on the street

CA1900

Big Member
Total Time
11000+
And B19 has been MIA for 25 days now. Surprise, surprise. :rolleyes:

cherry20's

Registered FI Abuser
Total Time
B19 must be crying in his bed still...

Nice work guys, Congrats! That is some very good news in tough times.

gutshotdraw

ZERT Wilson CQB User
Total Time
And B19 has been MIA for 25 days now. Surprise, surprise. :rolleyes:
Like I said on another thread, F&H must have stopped the paychecks to our "friend."

Flex-ible

JAFO
Total Time
40+
Not suggesting anyone disclose confidential information, but it would be interesting to know the type of pilots who accepted an offer and what offer it was. Are senior guys retiring? Junior guys taking it as "better than nothing"? Mid level guys looking for an extended vacation? One year more popular than three? Will their departure create a training logjam, or was it across all platforms?

Just curious......

QOL_is_great:)

What the?
Total Time
>6500
Disappointed

I am disappointed that B19 and his short list of follow naysayers from the same short bus are not here. I thought they would have come on and said that they were wrong or something like that.

Anyone remember on the TV show HAPPY DAYS when the Fonz was wrong and how he said the word? Well I picture B19 and the other cheap shoot artists here to say they were wrong as the Fonz did. :laugh:

UPS did it now the pilot group at NJA/NJI pulled it off too. It set a new standard that maybe will help out other fracs and pilot groups within this crazy industry.

Crobar

Total Time
The Fonz was cool, b19 is not, those two should not be compared ever!!