• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New US Startup Orders 65 Airbuses

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually, clientel excluded, I'd rather fly for an airline named GoJets than one called Skybus (which I bet will blossom to be the trailer park of the sky). Skybus is going to be a short term joke- sorta like that clown outfit that some DB wants to start up called "Air Gumbo". An outfit composed of CRJ-200 aircraft that will serve gumbo and play Jazz music. All of this is to coincide with a base in Louisiana.

Didn't someone already create a hub out of Columbus anyway??? How did that work out for them???

Ohio is just a giant trailer park.

Actually, clientel excluded, I'd rather fly for an airline named GoJets than one called Skybus (which I bet will blossom to be the trailer park of the sky). Skybus is going to be a short term joke- sorta like that clown outfit that some DB wants to start up called "Air Gumbo". An outfit composed of CRJ-200 aircraft that will serve gumbo and play Jazz music. All of this is to coincide with a base in Louisiana.

Didn't someone already create a hub out of Columbus anyway??? How did that work out for them???

Actually the head of Labor Relations for GJ just bailed for Skybus......he is a checkairman there now.

Wonder how well the GoJet future contract will look like now?

Good Luck GoJet PILOTS.......LOL

I'm the CEO of skybusss and will offer all the free beer you can drink for all newhires the entire first year as this will be your pay.

Hay Shrek..

Are you saying that DT jumped ship?!

Jetblue and Airtran have some very experienced management that study passenger markets 24/7, have established products, and financial strength. Yet, they are both reducing aircraft orders over the next few years. If CMH provides a viable market for an LCC you can bet that both JB and Airtran would be racing into the market and that SW would already be there. They're not. CMH is a small to medium market at best that is already well served.

Well I beg to differ. I live here in the CMH area and the flights are full most of the time . Does not matter what carrier you use. Also this carrier is backed with some very serious cash. I used to commute from Florida to Dfw and Atl and never had a problem getting to work. Since relocating to CMH I have had a very tough time getting to ATL. What most people do not understand with CMH it is centrally located in the retail capital of the U.S. Point to point here will be a HUGE sucess that most airline models are not equipped to handle. And as far as being a competeitive airline -they have low payrates at first for a set cost structure, these are sure to increase as profits do. And they will be profitable. Personally I think a fresh breath of air may be good. There are alot of pissed off pilots from other carriers out there who are willing to make something good. I wish this carrier the best of luck.

Jetblue and Airtran have some very experienced management that study passenger markets 24/7, have established products, and financial strength. Yet, they are both reducing aircraft orders over the next few years. If CMH provides a viable market for an LCC you can bet that both JB and Airtran would be racing into the market and that SW would already be there. They're not. CMH is a small to medium market at best that is already well served.

SWA is already there, and has been.

Poorly worded. I know that SWA is already there (see earlier post). My point is that if such a great market existed, SWA would be all over it, along with JBlu and AT.

Latest resources

Back