• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New UAL hiring info- I think.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you guys with interviews doing them this week? Are they giving you only one week from the email to the interview?

I've seen someone say they are going to Cage Consulting. Anybody using anyone else and finding out any info on the interview?

Lasergrade tomorrow.....

There is at least one other guy going to Cage Consulting before me for United. We will follow up with our interviews with Cage, so those that prep w/ them should have a better idea of what to expect.

ZP

I'm trying to clear up the steps in the UAL recruiting process. Maybe someone can help who's been through it recently.

Is there both a cognitive test AND a psych test?
(I've heard that there is a cognitive test but I can't tell if some people are referring to the psych test as a cognitive test or vice versa.)

Is there also an ATP-style test?

Does Lasergrade take care of all the required testing or does UAL do some of it on their own?

As far as I can tell, the process consists of:

1. Phone call to basically go over your flight time and ask you a few questions.
2. Some type of Lasergrade test or tests (psych/cog/ATP).
3. Interview (with no sim or other tests at the interview).

Can anyone shed a little light?

Thanks in advance.

I am a Lasergrade test proctor and the Pscych test contains 2 parts from Hogan.

1. Is listed as a personality/interests/motivation battery.

2. Is a a psychology battery.

I had an Xjet captain take it today. He had no reccomendations. Hope this helps.

Genius Moderator:

I'm not trying to circumvent the SYTEM (system) BE (by) trying to spell a nasty word creatively.

What a moron. Try spellcheck.

United can still expect a Scantron of my MOD EDIT.

Now, that's circumventing the SYTEM!!

Hagizzle

Dude..that's just too funny....

I think someone may get a time-out soon..

Last edited by a moderator:
Genius Moderator:

I'm not trying to circumvent the SYTEM (system) BE (by) trying to spell a nasty word creatively.

Hagizzle

That there is somethin else. But, I am reading you loud and clear in the scantron form that you wish to send them.........for good reason too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interview scheduled for a couple weeks from now. I guess Hogan thought I wasn't crazy...or maybe I am just crazy enough!

For those that have interviewed/about to, what hotel are you staying at? I am looking at the LaQuinta. Also, exactly what building is the interview in? It says the Operation Center, but those words are not on the map they provide.

Good luck!

For those that have interviewed/about to, what hotel are you staying at? I am looking at the LaQuinta. Also, exactly what building is the interview in? It says the Operation Center, but those words are not on the map they provide.
I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Express - I had points to use, so it was an easy choice. About a 5 minute drive from UAL. When you go to the operations center, I'm going to follow the signs for "Vistors" and start from there. Maybe finding the right entrance is part of the interview-- if you're too dumb to find the building, no job for you! :)

Genius Moderator:

Hagizzle

MOD INPUT:
AND THAT IS 10 DAYS IN THE PENALTY BOX. Lets get the thread back on subject now. We try to make this a family friendly site.

Grow up and give it up............you won't win this battle :)

Grow up and give it up............you won't win this battle :)

You've got to give him credit for repeatedly banging his head against a brick wall.

Don't you? ;) TC

Latest resources

Back