• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New ties

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nojoy, looks like your "new tie" thread is about to turn into another union pi$$ing contest

Nojoy, looks like your "new tie" thread is about to turn into another union pi$$ing contest

HA Ha I know-I am betting at least three more pages worth. ;)
Anyway, I think our pilot group are due for a different style tie too- :beer:

I like the new ones better. Funny thing, I noticed some of the legacy airline guys are nicer now....don't recognize us as easily!!

Hey! My tie is ugly! So was yours! What's the matter, you couldn't take ugly anymore? Lightweights.

What are you talking about? The Avantair tie looks so good that Netjets darkened theirs to look more like it! :eek:

Really, Tie's? As posted earlier, just be glad your check clears regardless of what color tie you wear. I just finished my last day wearing the "Yellow Tie" at CA. I no longer have a tie to wear - or a pay check to go with it.

Really, Tie's? As posted earlier, just be glad your check clears regardless of what color tie you wear. I just finished my last day wearing the "Yellow Tie" at CA. I no longer have a tie to wear - or a pay check to go with it.

Hopefully you will be wearing a better tie in the future and your paycheck will be rewarding.

You know, this CitationAir thing is really bizarre. Something must have happened upstairs...this part of Cessna had a great reputation and it was my impression had some pretty good traction. Can't help but think that something else is going to happen and my guess it would be on the manufacturing side. There are really sick numbers coming out of that pooch.

Latest resources

Back