New small flight department

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilothouston123

Part 91, KHOU, Private owner, Deer hunting in the winter, rocky mountain ranches in the summer. Fly 300 hours a year, No set schedule but home more than half the month. BE20/G-1159... Anybody want to give me a hand?

pilot position

I am interested in the pilot position listed above, but was unable to get a e-mail to you through the system. Please see my post under Need help from FlightInfo pilot network under Employment Intel and also view other flight and resume information at www.scottpatterson.synthasite.com. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Scott

part 91 ops

Was this job orginally advertised with a two week on one week off schedule? They had a G-2, King Air 200 also.

Just curious

Cheers

Thanks guys, I am no longer going to respond to PM's My inbox is full with qualified apps and I am reviewing them.
Thanks for all the reponses.

Part 91, KHOU, Private owner, Deer hunting in the winter, rocky mountain ranches in the summer. Fly 300 hours a year, No set schedule but home more than half the month. BE20/G-1159... Anybody want to give me a hand?
Did you get any takers on this one? If not, I may be interested. I am not employed at the moment, but actively looking. Used to fly Navajo and Caravans to the Bahamas. Retired USAF. Send me a shout if you'd like more info, or to talk.

Mods, Please delete this post, It worked very well. thanks

Easiest way to get a rise out of the pilot group; advertise an opening with lots of time off, easy flying and nice equipment. Pull up a chair and watch the show.

Latest resources

Back