• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

New small flight department

pilothouston123

Total Time
>7,000
Part 91, KHOU, Private owner, Deer hunting in the winter, rocky mountain ranches in the summer. Fly 300 hours a year, No set schedule but home more than half the month. BE20/G-1159... Anybody want to give me a hand?

rpatte1637

Total Time
pilot position

I am interested in the pilot position listed above, but was unable to get a e-mail to you through the system. Please see my post under Need help from FlightInfo pilot network under Employment Intel and also view other flight and resume information at www.scottpatterson.synthasite.com. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Scott

X man

Total Time
part 91 ops

Was this job orginally advertised with a two week on one week off schedule? They had a G-2, King Air 200 also.

Just curious

Cheers

pilothouston123

Total Time
>7,000
Thanks guys, I am no longer going to respond to PM's My inbox is full with qualified apps and I am reviewing them.
Thanks for all the reponses.

pushntin

Gear Up, Flaps 10.
Total Time
Thanks guys, I am no longer going to respond to PM's My inbox is full with qualified apps and I am reviewing them.
Thanks for all the reponses.

I was wondering how fast your PM box was going to explode. Lot of hungry pilots out there!

Buddy1958

Keep the Pointy End Up!
Total Time
daily+
Part 91, KHOU, Private owner, Deer hunting in the winter, rocky mountain ranches in the summer. Fly 300 hours a year, No set schedule but home more than half the month. BE20/G-1159... Anybody want to give me a hand?
Did you get any takers on this one? If not, I may be interested. I am not employed at the moment, but actively looking. Used to fly Navajo and Caravans to the Bahamas. Retired USAF. Send me a shout if you'd like more info, or to talk.

pilothouston123

Total Time
>7,000
Mods, Please delete this post, It worked very well. thanks

Frozen Ronin

Total Time
Easiest way to get a rise out of the pilot group; advertise an opening with lots of time off, easy flying and nice equipment. Pull up a chair and watch the show.

ProFracPilot

What's it doing now?
Total Time
The most awesome jobs are always - ALWAYS - filled via word of mouth. It would be interesting to learn what the big downside of this gig was.

Tinstaafl

Total Time
Er....you're a PETA member and get the job having missed the 'hunting' bit? :)