• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
G-force

I think you need some expert advice in flying and not from some crazy women.If everything they say about you is true. You could use alot of help in finding a job in aviation. I will give you some expert advice from someone who knows what they are doing in this business.

Last edited:
Having seen a picture of the real 'Connie Chung' with her bud Sean (No autographs, please!) Tucker, if she's sleeping her way to the top she's climbing over guys who are either virgins or perhaps ... uh ... blind. :D

Talk about 'Aviation Cute'. :eek:

What's up with that, anyway? I can still count the number of really attractive female pilots I've seen at various FBOs over the last ten years on my fingers.

The winner was a SMOKING hot BeechJet Captain at BNA last year, by the way. :D

Last edited:
Who needs Help??

Ace Pilot said:
I think you need some expert advice in flying and not from some crazy women.If everything they say about you is true. You could use alot of help in finding a job in aviation. I will give you some expert advice from someone who knows what they are doing in this business.

Dude,you wouldn't make a PIMPLE on a pilots a$$!!
Have some JIM JONES Kool-Aid!!

you do need help!!

G-force said:
Dude,you wouldn't make a PIMPLE on a pilots a$$!!
Have some JIM JONES Kool-Aid!!

First off, I have forgot more about flying than you have ever known. And yes, you are correct, I am not a pimple on a pilots a#$. But I am the best pilot you will ever see. I may be wrong but I think if you concentated more on aviation and less on kool-aid maybe you could go forward in aviation instead of reverse. There are alot of programs out there for people like you to seek help. Koolaid is a very serious addiction. Get help, get better and then we will talk about me teaching you how to fly!

Ace Pilot

TrailerTrash would like to welcome you to the thread.There are alot of misfits and losers on this site.I think you will be able to give them some good insite and aviation advice.Line guys rule!

The way it is

I don't need to feel welcome. You people should all feel honored to have me on here pouring out my wisdom! I don't mean to act like this but i'm just trying to tell you all how it is in Ace Pilot world. I think it is pretty obvious that I could fly circles around everyone else.If you need some advice just ask! People like g-force should not even waste my time.

Ace Pilot

Ace Pilot said:
I don't need to feel welcome. You people should all feel honored to have me on here pouring out my wisdom! I don't mean to act like this but i'm just trying to tell you all how it is in Ace Pilot world. I think it is pretty obvious that I could fly circles around everyone else.If you need some advice just ask! People like g-force should not even waste my time.
I think you should get a life and stop acting like the rest of the losers on this website.Being a professional lineman, I can tell that you are one of those a@@hole pricks that thinks his crap does not stink.Line guys rule!

TrailerTrash said:
I think you should get a life and stop acting like the rest of the losers on this website.Being a professional lineman, I can tell that you are one of those a@@hole pricks that thinks his crap does not stink.Line guys rule!

being a first rate a-hole prick, i can tell you that my crap does not stink.i am not cocky just a cofident positive thinker.let me know if there is anything you need to know because i know it all.

Ace Pilot = Loser

Ace Pilot said:
being a first rate a-hole prick, i can tell you that my crap does not stink.i am not cocky just a cofident positive thinker.let me know if there is anything you need to know because i know it all.

I read this post, and then I read his profile. Both prove him to be a Loser-Wannabe who didn't mind shelling out the bucks to join this Forum.

Better shut off the 'puter, boy... yer mama's calling you to supper. :smash:

Last edited:
Ace Wannabe

Ace Pilot said:
Is this person for real or are they a figment of there own imagination.I think you should go back to school and take a few english classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back