• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth and Lies

jelloshotpilot said:
I just did "talk the talk". And I "walked the walk" when I fired you!! How bout them apples!!

jelloshot out

This guy has been lieing to himself so long he cannot tell the difference anymore!!!!

Have some JIM JONES Kool-Aid!!!

Last edited:
G-force said:
This guy has been lieing to himself so long he cannot tell the difference anymore!!!!

Are you saying that you did not get fired from LNK? Cause If you are not, everything you just said makes no sense. I canned you...end of story. The koolaid was good but needed a bit more sugar. Also sorry, I don't know anyone named Jim Jones.

jelloshot out

My night in satin armor

I think I'm falling for g-force! I would like to know if he would be interested in grabbing a drink sometime. I would even sign an autograph for him. I will try to help him stop being so negative all the time. Don't be scared to write me back just because i'm a world class aerobatic champion. It would just be us two. Talk to ya soon you big STUD!!

Raj Lives

Give me a call,we are having a party at the trailer park this weekend.All the rest of you losers get lost and find your own party. This will be one of the best trailer park parties of the year with alot of fun and entertainment.Line guys rule!

Last edited:
Party??

do you think maybe i could come? I miss those old s-hawk parties when we used to play "pin the tail on Don".

Last edited:
Connie Chung

Connie Chung said:
do you think maybe i could come? I miss those old s-hawk parties when we used to play "pin the tail on Don".
I see no problem at all in coming to the annual trailer park party.Maybe you can give the other pilots at the party some good flying advice.Be sure to bring your friend Harry and your wonderful personality.I don't care if some people think that you slept your way to the top.It would be great to hear from the aerobatic champion. Line guys rule!

Party RSVP

I accept!!! I'm so excited to come to the party!! I will tell everyone about my success and how to make it big just like me. Whether you sleep your way to the top or make it the honest way it doesn't matter because you made it! I will bring my great personality and my great personal hygiene. I'll see all you little guys there!

J.P.
National Aerobatic Grand Champion

I will probably be back for the party. I will stay as long as i can but i cannot promise anything. If star care gets a call i may have to leave depending on which nurses show up because some of the women have restraining orders on me.But all in all it should be fun to see all the former pilots.i just hope Rob A. isn't there. So I guess you can count me in. I will show up and i will get my navajo job back. i know this because i take and go after what i want! that is why they call me "The Reb".

Us Little People should feel honored by your presence!

Connie Chung said:
I accept!!! I'm so excited to come to the party!! I will tell everyone about my success and how to make it big just like me. Whether you sleep your way to the top or make it the honest way it doesn't matter because you made it! I will bring my great personality and my great personal hygiene. I'll see all you little guys there!

J.P.
National Aerobatic Grand Champion

My only question is: Will you be offering free BJ's to us little people? Hehe.

Sorry Connie, I coudn't resist the rude crude remark after reading how you put everyone else down! :beer:

Trash Talk

Connie Chung said:
I think I'm falling for g-force! I would like to know if he would be interested in grabbing a drink sometime. I would even sign an autograph for him. I will try to help him stop being so negative all the time. Don't be scared to write me back just because i'm a world class aerobatic champion. It would just be us two. Talk to ya soon you big STUD!!

Thanks ...but NO Thanks.,would prefer to stay HEALTHY !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back