• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Pinnacle DX Contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How much of a signing bonus was there? I assume that was offered only to current PCL dispatchers as of the date of signing?

How much of a signing bonus was there? I assume that was offered only to current PCL dispatchers as of the date of signing?

The signing bonus was roughly €1357 per dispatcher. I waived the bonus because I'm independently wealthy. Really. I have an imaginary limo while I'm driving in my own car to take me to work every day and I'm perfectly insane so nothing I say is reliable.

Last edited:
New starting pay at 9E is $13.56/hr up from $12.88/hr

You do the math. Took the union 2 1/2 years to get that. I'm still asking. What do we need this union for? Everyone is still complaining.

Aside from pay... Which is pretty obvious. Why would anyone want to work there in the first place? I would think there are some school janitor jobs that offer quite a bit more pay and a way better QOL.

Aside from pay... Which is pretty obvious. Why would anyone want to work there in the first place? I would think there are some school janitor jobs that offer quite a bit more pay and a way better QOL.

New dispatchers have to start somewhere, shark. Concur on the school janitor jobs but they probably don't have a brand new union contract though. Everything's all better now since the TWU's here.

Right?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back