• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Nutjets Payscale (proposed)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We NJA pilots are still here. TA came out, TA sucked, Waiting for votes to be counted so they can try again on the rewrite. Not going to be much new to report for a while...current contract is better than the proposed...believe it or not.

If I were a NJA management type, I would not want it to pass either. Far to expensive to come up with RCA pay for those that move etc and a variable signing bonus for 1,800 +/- pilots. I would hope to do away with those to items during the next round of negoiations. Would save the company several million dollars.

If this TA does pass, expect NJA to post significant loss during 4th quarter.

On Your Six said:
Terrible - a huge slap in the face to all NJA pilots.... Tell those slimeball Teamsters to shove it! I would expect a big exodus from NJA in the next few months...
There's alot of room in the ALPA sh!twagon!! Ya'll come see us ya hear! OOps ya'll are not an airline. :( I guess you guys are exempt from standing in the bowl while Dwayne I should stick my head in my @ss Worthless pisses on us.

Last edited:
CRJDog--Woerthless would gladly take the NJ pilots. "F*** it! They need the dues!"(Paraphrasing a line from Animal House)

I bet they'd get a better contract, too. No, wait, I mean ALPA would TELL them they got a better contract. :rolleyes: Sorry...TC

Latest resources

Back