New Nutjets Payscale (proposed)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey snake,

So if you are a COMPLETE LOSER and just can't find a job elsewhere and LOOK FORWARD to making up to $39,000 a year by year FIVE ($44k/yr on the SLAVE schedule) please apply
Did you just describe yourself? Only difference is when you applied, you did it for less money. You say as a furloged pilot, it was a good "Hiding Place". If its not a good place to hide out now, whats keeping you there, the money?

To reply to your post, I don't intend on applying to Netjets and therefore don't pray that you quit. I hope you stay on because I find your rants quite amusing.
I got sick and tired of my last job, like you I was pissed about the situation, but unlike you, I did somthing constructive about it. I left and found a better job. I didn't spend months and months moaning and complaining about how horrible things were going to be. I didn't try to convince people to stay away from my employer. I just did somthing about it. Talk is cheap!

Look back a month or so, you posted you knew the TA was going to suck and you still stuck around.

So the questions back to you. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? I bet I know. You're going to vote down the TA, continue to rant and rave for the next god only knows how long, and sit there and take the abuse.

With a handle like Tripacer, 5000 hours, you should be just about ready to stop paying your dues. Every single one of us at NJ have paid more dues than you even know are out there. Your tripacer mindset is what this business doesn't need. Your kind will perpetuate low pay in the industry. You're almost there dude with your 5000 hours (don't know what the quality of time is) but you'll compete with those hired at the same time as you. Believe me your attitude will be evident and transparent at the interview. These guys are not amateurs. Not many young instructors will make it past the interview. Why not just try to be proactive if this is your chosen profession, and let's not perpetuate these embarassing wages and working conditions.

Xrated....another blunder on your part. I am in a POOL...you probably don't know what that is. I WILL be leaving soon...I WON'T be collecting ANY retro check before I go due to this SHAM of a TA....YOU will STILL be an ASSMONKEY ! SOME things DO change :)

One final thought for slimeboy and his friends. I have published the PAYRATES presented to us via TA. This was done for informational purposes for those considering coming here. IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE CHOMPING AT THE BIT TO COME HERE and want to rationalize your decision (regardless of WHATEVER you are saying to the contrary...blah blah blah). For YOU or anyone else to berate a NUTJET pilot currently on the property for not liking what we see highlights your ignorant view of aviation. I've been to the regionals, to the majors, to the cargo community and now to the FRACS...unless you have tasted a little of each, you truly don't understand HOW BADLY IT SUCKS HERE. Don't worry, people WILL leave NUTJETS, but not on YOUR timetable. Your comments, as are Tri-losers, are simply ignorant and mis-informed. TRIPACER thinks we have an "ENTITLEMENT" complex....YOU ARE A JOKE ! The ONLY thing he/she said that even remotely sounds correct is his comment on PFT. Here is another interesting quote:
"These pilots are nuts if they are expecting a huge payraise. They once PAID ME to fly these jets..." -R. Santulli
Talk about PFT biting a group of pilots right in the ass !
Before you stupidly assume anything else, I arrived here AFTER PFT was abolished.

Last edited:
Oh, ok. Ya, that was a good one...ha ha.

Since you are leaving very soon, think you could hook me up with a Netjets app?

Oh geez...

Snakeplt you are one strange chicken. To spend so much time on this board begging...pleading...others not to apply to NJA is just plain strange.

You better hope there isn't a psych profile at your next employer, 'cause friend...you need therapy right now.

gunfyter said:
current contract​

Over $25,000 pay cut over a 14 year career as a PIC.

And you wonder WHERE your $25K signing bonus came from? NOW YOU KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY...

"There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't"

Ummm...discounted at 4% (estimate for the average inflation over the next 14 years), the difference is actually closer to $14,700 in 2004 dollars. I don't have the particulars of the $25K bonus, but anyone getting that money today is actually making out pretty well.

What About The Gateways???

What is the situation with the gateways??????
Are they going to do that pilot domicle thing for new hires after the contract???

skippy767 said:
What is the situation with the gateways??????
Are they going to do that pilot domicle thing for new hires after the contract???
No. Restricted to 4-5 gateway cities vs. many on the books now.

Latest resources

Back