New Low?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
E-Bay listing: I'll pay you to go out with me

description: I am a great guy that just wants to meet some great girls. I figured the best way I could do this is actually pay you and make it worth my time. I will be willing to travel long distances to you, or you can come to my Chess club house which is brand new and even has a TV with cable. The only catch is is that you have to drive. I have never seen the need for it as it is toxic to our atmosphere. I promise we will have a quality time and you will get everything you desire and more

Starting bid: $0.01

Current bidder: MikeHawk

Dork doesn't even know how to read the regs. The 5 hour requirement is only for dual for the purpose for the issuance of a certificate or rating. I'm sure there are lots of pilots who own a twin without being able to fly it, just waiting for a loser to post to Ebay to get their free ME rating.

too bad when you post questions to ebay sellers, it doesn't automatically appear on the auction page.

-c to tha' asper-1niner

I schooled him :)

First, I feel your pain. I really do, I've been there. But this is not doing anybody any favors. Flight Instructors, depsite their lofty responsiblity, are already on the backside of the demand curve, and command tiny compensation. Your offer of free instruction serves only to make the instructors across the field, as well as yourself, poorer. There ARE organizations that will hire you with minimal multi time. ******* actually pays you, instead of you paying them. And you'll have the most fun of your career. How 'bout that trick? Drop a resume to *******. You might be surprised.

But please, pull this auction down. For the good of fellow pilots, aviation, and humanity."

Latest resources

Back