New Low?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This stuff is to funny!!

This stuff really fumes me...especially now that I'm on the short end of the CFI pay stick. Working for the man...I gotta get to be the man...

Still...when I do "free lance" stuff, I have no problem charging $35/hr ground or flight. I don't get it. Is there some place out there that doesn't charge people to get up to their CFI certificate(s)? I paid lots of money for good training to get where I'm at and I'll be d#mned if I'm going to give my time away.

Why can't this type of flight instructor understand that?

He's not hurting himself...he's hurting me and all the other instructors out there that realize their time is valuable.

okay...I think I'm done venting.......

What a joke...someone smack this guy...

-mini

viper548 said:
thanks.
If you think of anything else I can add in there let me know

How about: "You usually get what you pay for" ????? If this bozo will pay the student, what would be the quality of instruction????????

JAFI

Random thoughts...

If he's giving instruction, there's no reason he should have to pay his "pro rata share."

Also, I would assume that the U of I is in need of instructors, seeing all of the hiring that is going on at the regional level.

He should have at least used a picture with him sitting in a semi-hole, or standing next to it...

Anyway... Maybe some of you Illini guys know him and can set him straight.

If any of you bought a twin, would you pay for some low time 20hr twin time CFI to teach you to fly YOUR airplane? I think the guy that bought the twin could easily find free instruction to trade for valuable twin time. Even better if the CFI is willing to pay me to teach me how to fly my new twinstar. It's simple supply and demand, I just wouldn't want to be the CFI

I'm sure some U of I guys will set him straight, and he will see the light.

Right ZS?

viper548 said:
thanks.
If you think of anything else I can add in there let me know

Q: Is the world coming to an end?

A: Yes, the pilot industry, it seems, has been overrun by overzealous CFI's looking for flight hours. They are desperate and will even resort to a threat of nuclear means if we do no oblige them of their multi time, the most recent threat, UVSC CFI's based out of PVU. With their 29 katanas and new senecas they rule the sky and keep a constant reminder that they are above you, either by runway incursions, near miss mid-air's, or just plain uncurtious flying habits. They will do anythingfor theirh flight hours and we must all protect ourselfs...

Latest resources

Back