• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

new low for pinnacle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thank god I'm never going to have to fly for a regional and have to deal with crap like this. I've got an interview with a major and should be starting class soon after.

HulkHogan said:
Yup I must be a newbie to the industry....I just haven’t figured out that this is just the way it is and O ya I should just be happy to have an offer with such a wonderful company. It is just like UZA said we 'adults' should not be expected to live in a dorm style environment like we did in college. And its people like you BlackBox who just accept these substandard work rules / contracts that make our industry even worse than it already is, O ya great job on negotiating no longer paying out of pocket for training…excuse me if I am not over-impressed. Just because a few other airlines do something doesn’t make it right, dumba**.
just like you arent over impressed about our contract negotiations, I am even less impressed with your reading comprehension. I never said we negotiated "no longer paying out of pocket for training" That was long ago , before I got here. I dont know how it happened. The pay and hotel may be a product of our MEC bitching or the new VP of flight ops. I have no idea. I was responding to your comment for pinnacle pilots to "stand up for ourselves" where I replied, we are trying to make things better for newhires. We are trying to get the newhires to be employees from day 1. meaning guarantee pay, and I assume single occupancy (because thats what we get on our overnites and when we go back for training). will we get it?I dunno. But it is something the union is negotiating.

HulkHogan said:
While PNCL is a gravy commute for me I think I will go to another airline who does have better training conditions even if it takes me a little longer to get there.
You're kidding right? You are willing to sacrifice years of QOL by commuting, because you refuse to share a room for 2 months in training? HAHA.....go for it.

Last edited:
Ya Box that sounds like a great idea, "Well this part of the company really sucks (training) but hey im sure that the line flying must be WAY better" Good greif man if it looks like crap, smells like crap, im willing to bet it is crap.

Ok continue sitting reserve now

edit: -you gota know I didnt write shoot, just another mystery of this message board

Latest resources

Back