New Lear Type

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AV8TR70

I'm going to FSI next month for my LR60 or LR45 type, my choice, with WIA funds. I can get my 8410 if I can find a company interested before I go to school. Any intel would be helpful as to which company to check with that would like a new type First Officer with current type at no charge to them. PM me, thanks.

I'm going to FSI next month for my LR60 or LR45 type, my choice, with WIA funds. I can get my 8410 if I can find a company interested before I go to school. Any intel would be helpful as to which company to check with that would like a new type First Officer with current type at no charge to them. PM me, thanks.

I would try to find an operator in the area you want to live in or where you live now and talk with them. Also, I don't know if you can pick another type then the 45 or 60, but if a certain operator is interested but wants you to get typed in say a G3 but now you have a lear 45 type you are pretty much worthless to said operator.

Yeah, what landlover said, give the folks at the airports near you. You can search the FAA database and find out how many 45's and 60's are near you, and who owns them.

Good luck!

What state do you live in and is providing WIA funds?

TransMach

Latest resources

Back