New Interview at Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

petitepilot

So what is the new interview gouge? What does the "technical written exam" consist of? If you've been there done that, please help a brother out!

The technical written is a simple exam to help streamline the interview process.

This is from an email I got the other day that was forwarded to me. The writer is a very high level NetJets pilot and converses with Derinda regularly so I am guessing it is reliable.

"I asked Derinda about the test a few days ago. She said it's 20 questions about Jepps and 91/135 regs. She said it wasn't much to worry about. I've also heard that there are now 2 interviews: one with a few pilots that is mostly technical and one with an owner services rep and a HR person. Not sure if those changes have been incorporated, but the test is currently being used."

Hope this helps!

yes your correct, and the basics are on aviationinterviews, other than the format and that test, there is no change. And the test is over stuff coverd previously on the gouge. Its not a panic button, its very straight forward.

Latest resources

Back