New Improved SWA "Beer" pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Half Full

I'll shoot for 2 more classes before Christmas: Oct 13, 2003 and Nov 3, 2003. Remember, "things are subject to change."

Thanks PT!

Let's roll the dice....

Since d' Nile ain't just a river in Egypt, and I'm really in d' Nile right now, I'll say 2 more classes this year.

Hang on.....let me find my dice from the backgammon board.

roll #1: SEVEN! (wait....that can't be right. July was last month)

roll #2: TEN (October!)

roll #3: THIRTEEN (OK, a 1 and a 3)

roll #4: ELEVEN (November!)

roll #5: TEN

So here are my picks: October 13, and November 10
;)

Need a new calender?

FLY, I gotta bust your balls for this guess:

Howz about:

1. December 29, 2002
2. January 12, 2003

They probably wouldn't start a class between Christmas and New Year, but what the heck. How's that for flawed logic!

And.....they didn't. :D

Let me guess, let me guess

I pick Monday 3 November and Monday 1 December.

I do have one question though. Why is it dudes feel they are doing us a favor by chimeing in with words like....
Hey you guys, I really hate to be the bearer of bad news... but here is the latest from the SWA employee site...

If you really hate to be the bearer of bad news, then don't. How do you know when someone is prejudice? When in a conversation with you they say "I'm really not prejudice, but ...” The same goes for people who say “I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but…” What is wrong with us poolees living in a dream world. I think we are all mature enough to not to go sell our homes and buy property at OAK because of a rumor. Most of us have been in the pool for 18 months now, even if this is a mirage in the middle of the desert, It really doesn’t bother me to believe it is real, and it gives me something to do while I wait.

Last edited:
Hey guys and gals..

Great idea to start another contest..

Just another example of why you guys are special and it wasnt just blind luck you got hired..

Its about spirit and attitude and you guys are the best..

Now..I know its been tough on all you guys..I know that sometimes you get tired of hearing how great everything is when you are freezing your butt off in the deep end playing MR or MRS Mom..

I will say this...There are many,many folks here that want every single one of you guys on the line and know how long you have waited..

They are building something that once you are here you will truly say it was worth the wait and would be willing to tell someone in your shoes the same thing in the future..

The next several years here are going to be HUGE...And you guys are going to be a major part of it all..

So to you...the few..the very pruned..the proud poolies..

Thanks for sticking it out this long and I look forward to seeing every one of you below me on the senority list here very soon..

Mike

Thanksgiving day and Christmas day......you know, for the obvious party potential and symbology :)

Just for grins, and on the off chance that they go back to Thursday starts:

January 8, 2004 and January 22, 2004

And I'll happily donate the prize to be used as the reward for the "best story about spouse" at the welcome party!

Cheers,

Snoopy

Great Idea PT

December 8th & January 5th............

Last edited:
No fair!!

Icebergclub took mine..

Waaaa..

Snoop i really like your idea..

Mike

Latest resources

Back