Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope we win......

Mike,
Now you have made me feel bad.......LOL.......tell ya what, if WE win I get the model but I'll buy ya dinner and a beer(s). Thats the least I can do for all the information and inspiration that you have given us poolies!!!

Lets keep our fingers crossed.....I hope we win!!!!

Icebergclub:D

still lurking....

Nice to see you boys & girls are keeping your heads above water!

Everything you have heard about BEING here is 100% COrrect!!

Everyone will eventually win your "improved" beer pool by just waiting it out and getting the call from LL when it comes in!!:cool:

Enjoy whatever is keeping you busy. I look forward to a quick trip to DAL to welcome you all onboard when the day FINALLY comes!!

See you all soon, and thanks in ADVANCE for getting me out of OAK!!!

Regards - Tred

PS - Lots of rumors about classes on the horizon......

Last edited:
Class dates

I wanted to get in while I still have a chance:

Class 1 - 1 Dec

Class 2 - 19 Jan

19th is my birthday so I'm hoping somebody will get a gift from LL on that day. I'm wayyyyy too low on the pecking order to get there yet!!!

Still Swimming
Sloopoke1

FLY, I gotta bust your balls for this guess:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Howz about :

1. December 29, 2002
2. January 12, 2003

They probably wouldn't start a class between Christmas and New Year, but what the heck. How's that for flawed logic!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And.....they didn't.

Thanx, Coop. My wife also says I should quit living in the past!
:p

Great contest PT!

Well, I am going to go with....

November 17, 2003 (In celebration of being thankful for working for the best airline)

January 5, 2004

I hope I am wrong and they announce tomorrow 4 additional classes for the year!

Happy Flying,

RB

D*mn, I just back from a trip. Maybe Yahtzee will split the model in half with me cause Im sticking with
Jan 5 and Jan 19 of 04. But I'll go one better. Classes start at 9 AM on those days.
PT did say he has the right to change the rules...haha

Last edited:
class dates

Yahtz,
you're pretty smart for an Air Force dude - gotta agree with you on the Jan start dates - that should roll me in about Feb. just after football season... maybe it IS all working out for the better... just as long as the P-3 manages to stay in one piece til then!

Of course, the lovely wife's comment on start dates after a year and a half of dawgpaddlin' in the pool "I'll believe it when I see it!"

Let's keep our fingers crossed "No new classes until '04 means they WILL start classes in January!"

Aloha,
Les

"I said I don't wanna go to Paris, I get enough French with my fries" - Pat Green

Back to the Top

In light of Mike's news, I thought I would bring this thread back to the top. Thanks Mike.

AF (ex)

Latest resources

Back