Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How short was your skirt?

TC

Whatever. He had insider information about the Union and the airline "coming together to begin a new era of profitability and expansion", in his words, and believed this would have a positive effect on the employees who are currently plagued by cynicism and "bad attitutes".

I can attest to this. On a AA flight that was needlessly delayed due to a maintainence issue that should have been taken care of prior to boarding the pax, the captain gets on the intercom and says if we don't like the service so far, please call the number on the back of the safety card in the seat pocket and complain. When trying to explain why the maintenence personel were not there yet, he actually said, "I don't know what's going on".

Such a sad state of a once great airline.

I, for one, am looking forward to being part of the new era!

Whatever. He had insider information about the Union and the airline "coming together to begin a new era of profitability and expansion", in his words, and believed this would have a positive effect on the employees who are currently plagued by cynicism and "bad attitutes".

I can attest to this. On a AA flight that was needlessly delayed due to a maintainence issue that should have been taken care of prior to boarding the pax, the captain gets on the intercom and says if we don't like the service so far, please call the number on the back of the safety card in the seat pocket and complain. When trying to explain why the maintenence personel were not there yet, he actually said, "I don't know what's going on".

I'm guessing this IS your first rodeo.

It's gotta be Genital Lea!

Sorry but I don't know what a genital lea is. Is it something they hang on your meat stick when you land in Hawaii?

Anyhow, like my beer drinking bud, I choose to remain positive. I'm confident the CEO of AA and the union are serious about getting things right.

Latest resources

Back