Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Gas Man

I fly RJ's!
I was having a beer with a guy who claimed he was a AA captain and he believed there was going to be major hiring in the next year or two. He said the airline and the union were "working things out", in his words.

I'm thinking about hiring on, any truth to this?

It's true, In fact you're hired! Can you be in Ft. Worth by next Monday? I'm forwarding your S80 Manuals to your home address on file with us. See you there, and welcome aboard!;)

I was having a beer with a guy who claimed he was a AA captain and he believed there was going to be major hiring in the next year or two. He said the airline and the union were "working things out", in his words.

let me know how it goes, I've got a couple of friends who fly for a major airline.

Was he chugging his 24th beer when he told you this?

Eharmony? Whach you talkin' bout Willis??

Would I need jet time to hire on there? I've been flying a caravan which has a jet engine but with a prop on it.

And, no he wasn't on his 24th beer. He said he couldn't drink very much because he was flyin' in the a.m.

Would I need jet time to hire on there? I've been flying a caravan which has a jet engine but with a prop on it.

that depends on what you've got between your legs.... if you catch my drift. ;)

Latest resources

Back