Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New hires dipping out of CRJ-XJT

I think I would hire the 7 year fo overthe guy that lasted at any flying gig for less than a year. Unless he had a great and verifiable reason for leaving it shows lack of character. Maybe I'm just old fashioned.

Guess we can't keep new hires around when they are out on reserve. Two new hires have dipped out of this place in the past two days...wonder if the trend continues tomorrow...

Step right on up to the plate boys and girls. Come work here. It's Grrrrrreat!

where are they going?

I think I would hire the 7 year fo overthe guy that lasted at any flying gig for less than a year. Unless he had a great and verifiable reason for leaving it shows lack of character. Maybe I'm just old fashioned.

Nah, you're just behaving like a professional and responding like a professional. You are not alone.

where are they going?

Company source indicates a holding company that operates large Embrarer products.

It's the regionals, what other reason would a rational human being need?

10 yrs ago this would have never been even heard of, hell 2008 wasn't that long ago!!! Is this a generation thing or is proper to just bail on an airline? Isn't that career suicide long term???

I know for a FACT that Delta has a list of every no-show to an ASA interview or class. I have talked to the then intern turned FO that created it. Draw your own conclusions with what they do with it. Also of note, this was post sale to Skywest.

Latest resources

Back