Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Rogue5

Adult Swim junkie
It is a pleasure today to announce the selection of Bryan LaBrecque as President and Chief Operating Officer of ASA. Bryan has been an integral part of ASA’s leadership team since 1999 and has played a vital role in ASA’s continued growth and success. As a 25-year industry veteran, Bryan is well-equipped to lead ASA as our two airlines begin an exciting new journey together.

Given the current challenges facing our industry, the role of president is a critical one, and because of that our selection process was extremely thorough. At the end of our due diligence, it became quite clear that Bryan was the most qualified candidate for this position.

His extensive experience in the business, coupled with his passion for ASA and its team members, makes this an ideal fit for ASA and SkyWest, Inc.

I’m confident in Bryan’s leadership as we work to become the most successful regional airline alliance in the nation. And given ASA’s long history of success and accomplishment, I know I can count on the continued commitment of ASA’s team members. Please join me in extending much-deserved congratulations to Bryan and supporting him in his new role.

1 Year ago this guy was just the head of ground ops in ATL. Now he's the Pres. Pretty quick rise. He seems ok to me, but I think he is learning quick to to talk out of his A$$.

um....no. i'd say i trust him as far as i can throw him, but he's a skinny little sniveler & that would frankly be too far. not that it matters. guess we'll continue to walk in circles for some time to come. nice start skywest.

What is the source?

God I hope its not true!

701EV

MyASA...

ASA Today
NEW! LaBrecque
selected as president & COO
Sept. 15, 2005: 2:50 p.m. EDT
SkyWest, Inc. Chairman and CEO Jerry Atkin today announced the selection of Bryan LaBrecque as president and chief operating officer of Atlantic Southeast Airlines. Of the appointment, Atkin remarked, “Bryan’s extensive experience in the business, coupled with his passion for ASA and its team members, makes this an ideal fit for ASA and for SkyWest, Inc.” LaBrecque was appointed acting president Sept. 1, and previously served as senior vice president – operations. He began his career as a flight sciences engineer with Lockheed-California.​

Bryan LaBrecque strikes me as a no bull kind of guy. The times I've heard him talk he was right on the money. For one, he was tired of the customer service and wanted to improve it. He was the only guy I ever heard talking about firing rampers and gate agents when they were rude to customers, or ignored airplanes trying to park. Not that I really know the guy, but I thought he was one of the better managers on the property.

I'm certainly no expert on LaBrecque. Those of you on the board that do, or don't like him, why?

Latest resources

Back