Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

islandhopper

Clone War veteran
I have no idea how to check the photos on that page. Just paste it here for all to see.

And would you mind describing it for those of us who can't find it? What are they flying? Where was it?

Are we talking about "FlyinHI"? Solid. Wonder if they're hiring.....

That's a "wicked shmaaaat" avatar ya got there T-gates!

Oh yeah. Saw it today in OGG. Nice, smart paint scheme but that's a pretty tired aircraft. I can remember flying in them way back in the 1980s.

Wonder what their schedule looks like. And fares?

Amazing resemblance of a box (compartment), or coffin with wings.

RJP said:
Oh yeah. Saw it today in OGG. Nice, smart paint scheme but that's a pretty tired aircraft. I can remember flying in them way back in the 1980s.

Wonder what their schedule looks like. And fares?

Tans Air???

Anyone know if the new airline mentioned above is actully Trans Air???--the Part 135 cargo outfit that sits at the end 4R @ HNL. Rumor has it that they were recongfiguring there Shorts 360's for pax service out of OGG. I think 351TA is one of theirs???

Batman said:
Anyone know if the new airline mentioned above is actully Trans Air???--the Part 135 cargo outfit that sits at the end 4R @ HNL. Rumor has it that they were recongfiguring there Shorts 360's for pax service out of OGG. I think 351TA is one of theirs???

I'm pretty certain they park there so it's a good bet it's one of Trans Air's planes.

All they have to do is be on-time and cheap while WP gets the crap bashed out of them on the news and they'll make money. For a while at least.

Is the shorts even pressurized and air conditioned?

Latest resources

Back