new hawaii airline doing proving runs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Trash8Mofo said:
Amazing resemblance of a box (compartment), or coffin with wings.

Pretty roomy in back though. Wonder if it still smells like all the chikens they ship from LNY?

Hey Look.....its the box the airplane came in!

I swear to god...passengers piss and moan, but if the price is right, they'll strap into the Wright Flyer!

Nightmare67 said:
Hey Look.....its the box the airplane came in!

I swear to god...passengers piss and moan, but if the price is right, they'll strap into the Wright Flyer!

You are entirely correct.

Great avatar! Where'd you find that?

Nothing wrong with a little good ole competition over there, I wish them luck.

nice paint on that bird...

3 5 0

ps> Anyone know the company that goes in and out of PIT with the 360's?. Noticed more and more in recent times but can never make the name of the company out. Almost as if there is no name on the plane (or hidden) with a quick right to the cargo ramp at first available.:D

RJP said:
I'm pretty certain they park there so it's a good bet it's one of Trans Air's planes.

All they have to do is be on-time and cheap while WP gets the crap bashed out of them on the news and they'll make money. For a while at least.

Is the shorts even pressurized and air conditioned?
It's Trans Air using a dba. Yep, air conditioned, but not pressurized. Very roomy...this one's configured for only 30 pax. Due to the square shape of the fuselage, the overhead bins are located in the corners where the bulkheads and the overhead meet, allowing ample walking space through the aisle.
Aloha!

RJP said:
I'm pretty certain they park there so it's a good bet it's one of Trans Air's planes.

All they have to do is be on-time and cheap while WP gets the crap bashed out of them on the news and they'll make money. For a while at least.

Is the shorts even pressurized and air conditioned?
AC yes, pressurization NO. No Yaw damper either.

A couple decades ago a group of drunk Irish folks were sitting around a table joking about a plane design someone made on a cocktail napkin from some Irish pub. One guy sent it to committee as a joke and guess what? The Shorts was born. What a piece of sh!t. I think it was the shorts that had the honor of earning the name "Vommit Comet."

CRJDog said:
AC yes, pressurization NO. No Yaw damper either.

A couple decades ago a group of drunk Irish folks were sitting around a table joking about a plane design someone made on a cocktail napkin from some Irish pub. One guy sent it to committee as a joke and guess what? The Shorts was born. What a piece of sh!t. I think it was the shorts that had the honor of earning the name "Vommit Comet."
WTF? Have you ever flown a Shorts? That CRJ your flying ain't the cats me-ow either.... SPOILERON FAULT ring a bell? Most people that take stabs at the plane have never even set foot on one, let alone fly one. It's a great airplane for it's designed misson....

T-Gates said:
WTF? Have you ever flown a Shorts? That CRJ your flying ain't the cats me-ow either.... SPOILERON FAULT ring a bell? Most people that take stabs at the plane have never even set foot on one, let alone fly one. It's a great airplane for it's designed misson....
Couldn't have said it better myself!
Aloha,
T.

T-Gates said:
I am not most people. I never had the misfortune to fly one though. It was offered to me but I turned it down since it spent more time in the hangar than in the air. It's designed mission is to haul cargo NOT people.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back