• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Gateway for Flex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
its sad but they have too many pilots at flex like 300 that they may never join because it aint good for HIM. there are other people, his kind just doesnt realize that.

however, for all the flex coolaid drinkers, the 1108 pilots will not make you wear a seatbelt as you continue to ride our coat tails... but we would like you to join the team.

Flexjet calling you in the middle of rest is FLAT BOGUS, a union can help you omit such a work rule clause. A union can help better your pay, make the company more effecient ect ect ect.

www.1108.org

its sad but they have too many pilots at flex like 300 that they may never join because it aint good for HIM. there are other people, his kind just doesnt realize that.

however, for all the flex coolaid drinkers, the 1108 pilots will not make you wear a seatbelt as you continue to ride our coat tails... but we would like you to join the team.

Flexjet calling you in the middle of rest is FLAT BOGUS, a union can help you omit such a work rule clause. A union can help better your pay, make the company more effecient ect ect ect.

www.1108.org

Ok I am the most anti union person I know but you turned me, my life is worthless without a union I am nobody. How in the world did I ever learn to tie my shoes without being in a union. I don't know how I can keep on living without having a union (which is nothing more than just another company trying to make a profit off of me.)

If the truckers union really wants us to become member then they need to represent us for a five year contract for free, no out of pocket cost to us in any way. Then after that trial period we will then decided if its what we want. Hell I can't think of anything I can spend money on that I don't get a full money back return policy if I am not 100% satisfied. If you won't do this then stop pushing your crap on me.

Unions represent a high percentage of blue collar workers... white collar professions are just that, professionals, and can get things done without having to pay some "dues" to have someone else figure it out. Get a clue netflier....again, Netflier talks alot about flex and it is quite obvious that he is second guessing his decision to leave for netjets. Thank god he is out of here.....

Ok I am the most anti union person I know but you turned me, my life is worthless without a union I am nobody. How in the world did I ever learn to tie my shoes without being in a union. I don't know how I can keep on living without having a union (which is nothing more than just another company trying to make a profit off of me.)

If the truckers union really wants us to become member then they need to represent us for a five year contract for free, no out of pocket cost to us in any way. Then after that trial period we will then decided if its what we want. Hell I can't think of anything I can spend money on that I don't get a full money back return policy if I am not 100% satisfied. If you won't do this then stop pushing your crap on me.

Well where do I start........First they wont help you tie your shoes but they will help you buy a nicer pair.
Boy don't you know nothing is free in this world!!

Truckers Union< WOW aren't you above it all.

100% return,yes if you don't like what they do then vote them out..

Just ask yourself several questions,

1. If you have to make a tough decision,will there be someone or a group to back you up?

2. Are you getting paid what you think a jet pilot should make?

3. Are you paying too much for medical?

4. Does the company abuse the living sh&t out of you and you have no recourse?

If the answer to these question are >>yes,yes,no,and no then your right you don't need a union...

Well where do I start........First they wont help you tie your shoes but they will help you buy a nicer pair.
Boy don't you know nothing is free in this world!!

Truckers Union< WOW aren't you above it all.

100% return,yes if you don't like what they do then vote them out..

Just ask yourself several questions,

1. If you have to make a tough decision,will there be someone or a group to back you up?

2. Are you getting paid what you think a jet pilot should make?

3. Are you paying too much for medical?

4. Does the company abuse the living sh&t out of you and you have no recourse?

If the answer to these question are >>yes,yes,no,and no then your right you don't need a union...

I already have a nice pair of shoes.

Yes, truckers union, that is how they started isn't it?

Vote them out is different than it cost me nothing, and I get a trial period.

If I make a tough decision, yes are people and a group to back me up. (and it cost me nothing)

Well I don't know about you but if I got paid what I think I should then no one could afford me.

For everything I have needed my medical for it cost me less than others I know not in the industry.

No they don't.

I guess I don't need a union thanks for helping us clear that up.

I already have a nice pair of shoes.

Yes, truckers union, that is how they started isn't it?

Vote them out is different than it cost me nothing, and I get a trial period.

If I make a tough decision, yes are people and a group to back me up. (and it cost me nothing)

Well I don't know about you but if I got paid what I think I should then no one could afford me.

For everything I have needed my medical for it cost me less than others I know not in the industry.

No they don't.

I guess I don't need a union thanks for helping us clear that up.

sounds like you be good to go...good luck....oh by the way just got a 11000 raise and 11000 bonus check...union sux...

Latest resources

Back