New Gateway for Flex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rsm

May be old news but just heard today that DEN just opened as a Gateway. Sure wish they would do some type of home basing or atleast some type with restrictions such as base must have 2 or more airlines servicing and must be within 2hrs. Or something in that line. Think it will ever happen. Sure hope so.

Not old news at all. It is just up on the BB. Now it will get interesting. One of my best friends lives in DEN and would really like to see us move there. Discussion with wife to follow...;)

Boy I tell ya these other fracs sure do everything they can to keep ibt 1108 out.. You would have alot better pay and basing if ya joined up...

Quote from CS guy."our MGMT was already going to give us a pay raise before you guys at NJA got yours"

RIGHT!!!!

I have some ocean front land in PHX to sell!!!

Boy I tell ya these other fracs sure do everything they can to keep ibt 1108 out.. You would have alot better pay and basing if ya joined up...

Quote from CS guy."our MGMT was already going to give us a pay raise before you guys at NJA got yours"

RIGHT!!!!

Does the land have oil on it also, I might be intrested!

RIGHT!!!!

I only have one thing to say about unions...

Unions only have power if they can convince their members that they are miserable. If their members are happy, they have no power.

By the way, and for the record, management had been talking about the DEN base for some time. In fact, long before the NJA proposed 100 bases ever became public.

KSUAviator, well said.

RIGHT!!!!

I only have one thing to say about unions...

Unions only have power if they can convince their members that they are miserable. If their members are happy, they have no power.

There is going to come a time in the near future when mgmt wants to "change things around" and you guys will have zero protection. Zero protection with schedules, vacations or worst of all PAY. So I hope things stay good. Also if our IBB talks go well< i will like to see what your MGMT does if regards to a pay raise for your guys..

PS most everybody is HAPPY at NJA...

"management had been talking about the DEN base for some time"

Operative word is talking. Were they going to open it before hearing of the NJ's deal? Do not fool yourself. Mgt's use of the CAB is insulting. Mgt has a chance to save face and not look too reactionary by opening a few more bases that have not been "talked" about.

I'm so glad they picked Denver, rather than helping us out with our health insurance. They really know what is important:)

Latest resources

Back