Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Falcon 7X Available Today - Tell Your Boss...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fast is relative. And it all depends upon how much of a premium a buyer is willing to pay, versus the wait time to get one the way you want.

But I suspect Aero Toy store might be able to charge whatever it wants for it.

This a/c has been available for many months. They're asking around $60,000,000 for it. No takers.

Really? $60M? Wow - what's the manufacturing asking for a green bird? What sort of premium is built into the Aero Toy Store price?

It is a gorgeous airplane alright. My boss's Global is getting older - perhaps we could work a deal for a used 7X one day soon...

The list for the Dassault Falcon 7X is $39.2 million, just as the list for the Gulfstream G500 is $38.76 million and the G550's list is $46.67 million, but nothing is selling at list.

I haven't seen a G550 delivery South of $51 million in a year unless the deal was made a long time ago. The last preowned deal for a G550 was North of $53 million.

GV

Was in FXE Aero Toy Store last week and walked through that very plane. Had Venezuelan tail #'s. Beautifal bird, fly by wire. Cockpit wasn't too shabby either.

Busch sold their 7X for a tidy sum! We are still waiting for our first, since summer. No matter I won't see it for a long time unless a weird disease hits ATP'S older than 50!:laugh:

Latest resources

Back