Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Falcon 7X Available Today - Tell Your Boss...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Busch sold their 7X for a tidy sum! We are still waiting for our first, since summer. No matter I won't see it for a long time unless a weird disease hits ATP'S older than 50!:laugh:

Why'd AB get rid of their 7X? Changing fleet types? TC

seems to me like advertising................................ did they not post a new something else on this board the other day............................... lets keep it were it belongs not a discussion board

Busch sold their 7X for a tidy sum! We are still waiting for our first, since summer. No matter I won't see it for a long time unless a weird disease hits ATP'S older than 50!:laugh:

I believe it sold for 56.4m. Looked at it in LIT, the interior was not my cup of tea.

Why'd AB get rid of their 7X? Changing fleet types? TC

They made like $10-12M on the sale of the slot. 2 guys were going through initial as it was sold.

They sold it to Carlos Slim Helu who is one of the richest men in the world. He wanted the airplane and he wanted it NOW.

He was crowned as the world's richest man at $68 billion in 2007.

I'm not sure if they bought another 7X slot or not.

Anheuser Bush 7X s/n 006 sale : I understand that the father wanted to keep the aircraft after retirement, but the son preferred to sell it.

Did anyone hear about the 7X s/n 011 that ended in the grass recently?

Latest resources

Back