Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Falcon 7X Available Today - Tell Your Boss...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I met the pilots of this 7x today in Moscow! They said it has changed hands 3 times and it only has 83 hours on it.

WF, you are on quite the death march! You coming back to the states anytime soon? :) ;)

Death March? I love flying in crappy wx, with Meters for FL, QFE for altimiter settings and 2 hour wait for passport control after each flight. Plus the F/A's are hot! Russia is were its at.

Now how much is a 7X type?

I was just flipping you some crap because it appears that you were gone a long time .. unless you are based there now.

Yes, the Russian F/A are lovely ... except they really do not have the time of day for poor American pilot!:beer:

Oh...and I told my boss.. He laughed openly at me. Nothing new there.

60 mil for that thing?! Buy a nice Global or a G-string for 20-25 mil less.

Tell your Boss to order a Gulfstream G650 instead! Hehehe! :beer:

LegacyDriver, what is that EMB symbol doing on your body armour? What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke? Now answer my question or you will be standing tall before the man! Whose side are you on son? Don't you love your company? How about getting with the program! Why don't you jump on the team and come in for the big win. It's a hardball world son, we must keep our heads until this Legacy craze blows over!

Looking forward to the second 7x next year!

Cheers- Rum

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back