• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Delta TA 06/2015

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This place died years ago. The General, instructor dude and ( insert ahole here) killed it.

Good luck on the TA.

I haven't been on here in years. Man, it really is dead! How to two guys kill a whole forum?

I saw enough of the TA highlights to not give it a second thought. I'll stick with what we've got and let them try again. It's a cost neutral turd with about as many concessions as gains.

I heard about the pay raises.....haven't seen the details.

Optimistic....

This place died years ago. The General single handedly killed it. The day in and day out BS ran everyone off.

Good luck on the TA.

Fixed it for you.

The DL payrates look awesome. It's disappointing they had to give up PS to help fund them.

I think if that was it, the TA might have passed. Throw in the JV language and I think it might get voted down......but it will be close. RA is not a dumbass. He has tried to get as much as he could, while 'appearing' to give the pilots a great contract.

No dog in the fight, but it would require some close number crunching.

Whelp, MEC voted to pass 11 to 8. It now up to the membership to decide if this is what we believe is best. Stated goal is for implementation on 1 July.

I hate to ask but what happened to him? Did he kill this board and finally moved on to another board?

It's kinda dead, but I must admit that a certain type of silence is sorta refreshing...

Funny stuff. It's been a great vacation for me too, getting away from you and that idiot Redflyer.

The TA is a mixed bag, but it will be very close. Paying new pay rates with profit sharing that would be given up is not really a "pay raise." Also, sick leave changes are troublesome.

Bye Bye---General Lee

The TA sounds more negative than positive to me for the pilots. Delta is already super profitable - why do the pilots need to concede ANYTHING? It's like SCOPE, once you give up a profit-sharing percentage don't expect to ever get it back.....

Delta wants the growth that new aircraft would bring... It's not like they will stop growing if the pilots vote the TA down. That is a bold faced lie because Delta needs to grow in order to protect its share price and market position.

At this point, if I were a Delta pilot (please call me HR!) I would likely VOTE NO based on what I have read. Delta pilots don't need to concede anything. The scare tactics should not work.

Funny stuff. It's been a great vacation for me too, getting away from you and that idiot Redflyer.

The TA is a mixed bag, but it will be very close. Paying new pay rates with profit sharing that would be given up is not really a "pay raise." Also, sick leave changes are troublesome.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Fiat Lux Sulfurea

And with a flash of light a puff of sulphur he appeared. The name that shall not be mentioned. Back to your hellfires, damned Devil.

Guess I'll take another couple years break from FI.

I hate to ask but what happened to him? Did he kill this board and finally moved on to another board?

It's kinda dead, but I must admit that a certain type of silence is sorta refreshing...

The rumor is he was taking some time off and has been seen stripping outside of FLL at a Men's Club called the Iron Fist.

Stage name? Don Widget. He starts with a double breasted blazer and has a red thong (similar to the material the FA's use for their dresses). Also hands out free sundaes after the show.

Latest resources

Back