New Delta Judge Quote

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FDJ2 said:
Right now that would be all airframes with over 70 seats are to be flown by DAL pilots, so that is exactly what we are doing.

I can only say to you that remark sums up what most people thinks of your pilot group! You would think humility might sink in eventually.

Hello!!Your company is in BK NOTHING belongs to YOU until the "Fat" lady gives it to you!!

So are you willing to trade unlimited code share to retain your flying in the 70-100 seat range? Well RU? NO.. Oh yeah I forgot you want it all!
Well good luck with that and I'll be back to see how that works out for you!

Last edited:
spinproof said:
I can only say to you that remark sums up what most people thinks of your pilot group! You would think humility might sink in eventually.

Hello!!Your company is in BK NOTHING belongs to YOU until the "Fat" lady gives it to you!!

So are you willing to trade unlimited code share to retain your flying in the 70-100 seat range? Well RU? NO.. Oh yeah I forgot you want it all!
Well good luck with that and I'll be back to see how that works out for you!

That is not what the Judge is saying at this moment. Remember Frank Lorenzo? He went into Bankruptcy to trash the contracts. That isn't allowed anymore. We actually gave them $1 billion a year (from 6500 pilots), so we aren't being cheap. We even offered another $91 million a year. We know what is going on, and so does the judge. And, don't call the judge FAT.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
That is not what the Judge is saying at this moment. Remember Frank Lorenzo? He went into Bankruptcy to trash the contracts. That isn't allowed anymore. We actually gave them $1 billion a year (from 6500 pilots), so we aren't being cheap. We even offered another $91 million a year. We know what is going on, and so does the judge. And, don't call the judge FAT.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I think the judge is a very nice person.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back