• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Delta Capacity Cuts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If they screw up that bad on stuff i know about then how bad is their info on the stuff i dont know about?

It's really good! You can trust Fox News, it's fair and balanced. Go ahead and let them tell you what to think. Soon enough you can hate Frank and Pelosi like every one else who watches Fox, you wont really know why but you'll hate them.

Last edited:
It's really good! You can trust Fox News, it's fair and balanced. Go ahead and let them tell you what to think. Soon enough you can hate Frank and Pelosi like every one else who watches Fox, you wont really know why but you'll hate them.

Not just fox, i'm talking about ALL news stations. They are all biased and filled with their own agendas. Its all about ratings and making that money. News channels are businesses also. The more fear they can spread the better. Just look how EVERY news channel now starts just about every story off with a "BREAKING NEWS" intro. :rolleyes:

"Your honor, like most businesses, Delta Airlines has been struggling. Delta Airlines, like every other business in this country, could not forsee the 'perfect storm' of financial malaise that has descended upon this country.

This financial chaos has hit our business hard, and we are doing our best to save Delta Airlines, and the tens of thousands of jobs that are associated with it. We have been closely analyzing every aspect of our business in order to make the critical changes needed and inflict the least amount of pain upon the fewest individuals.

Yes, it is true that Delta is projecting to make a small amount of money this quarter. However, please contrast that amount to the billions of dollars that Delta has lost over the past few years. It is clear that we have a huge financial hole to claw our way out of. We are confident that, given the latitude we need to execute our recovery plan, we can and will recover. We think it would be irresponsible of us to honor outdated and backwards clauses of certain labor contracts that would hamper our recovery. The needs of the many Delta employee outweigh the needs of the few priveleged individuals.

Unfortunately, some of the changes that we need to survive involve breaking contractual covenants. As we previously mentioned, we do not believe that anyone in any capacity saw this level of financial devastation heading our way. In light of this situation, we are asking you to grant us the authority to envoke the 'force majure' clause of our contracts to make the necessary changes that will ensure the viability of Delta Airlines as a going concern."

Enjoy your furlough.

From the Judge....

Oh Frank Frank Frank...I see you have a hard time understanding what an act of god means...I suggest you study up a little more. Oh by the way Frank, on your way out the door, please remember you signed the NEW addition of that clause a few weeks ago. OOPS I guess you forgot that little tidbit, this wasn't something PRIOR to the economy fall anyway. So on both points have a nice day....NEXT in line!

Oh yeah wait a minute Frank. Next time please stand on a chair I have a hard time seeing little boys like you down there.:blush:

Latest resources

Back