New Delta Airbus Order

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last edited:
Anderson's going for the refurb again... Makes sense given previous used aircraft purchases... :cool: Will the type continue to be fenced off for the Delta legacy pilots or will all Delta pilots get to bid them as they arrive?

Only 5 year fences coming to an end soon.

My bet is you'll see 777-300s picked up on the cheap from A380 buyers sending planes back, and so nobody's feelings are hurt, the 747 will be negotiated for higher pay scale (as it should be....from a South Guy) but like the above poster said, fences fall very soon.

I also bet A321s

My bet is you'll see 777-300s picked up on the cheap from A380 buyers sending planes back, and so nobody's feelings are hurt, the 747 will be negotiated for higher pay scale (as it should be....from a South Guy) but like the above poster said, fences fall very soon.

I also bet A321s
Fences come down Dec 31, 2014. It doesn't matter to me, any new wide body is fine.

and yet not hiring-because they are so over staffed and have a better reserve utilization? tons of new planes and no hiring

and yet not hiring-because they are so over staffed and have a better reserve utilization? tons of new planes and no hiring

Hiring 50 per month indefinitely before end of 2014 just to cover 717/737-900 flying. More will be needed to cover retirements. That's from one of the base meetings.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back