New CRJ USAirways Paint jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Peleton said:
Looks like GLH to me. Worst paintjob you will ever get is at that place. Indy used them and had so many problems. NWA used them and stopped due to quality issues, CAL used them, same problem. The paint will wash off with the first rainstorm.

They are jokers down there. Yes it is GLH and the deliveries are late as they used 1. The wrong paint. 2. Wrong colors. 3. Wrong design.

They look good from afar but get close and they are all runny, orange peel effect, look like parts have been done with a brush. Some paint is already coming off before a week is out. Heard though we are looking at using a different paint shop from now on.

I saw one of these planes flying in RIC this week, and they look good. HOWEVER, I would rather the company give me a bigger bonus and leave the paint how it was. Passengers dont buy tickets due to the paint job anyway.

$$$4nothin said:
I saw one of these planes flying in RIC this week, and they look good. HOWEVER, I would rather the company give me a bigger bonus and leave the paint how it was. Passengers dont buy tickets due to the paint job anyway.

Problem is I don't think USAir really wanted 69 RJ's in United colors and one cream one in UAL/Airtran. Oh make that 66, 3 are in the old colors.

Victor Meldrew said:
Problem is I don't think USAir really wanted 69 RJ's in United colors and one cream one in UAL/Airtran. Oh make that 66, 3 are in the old colors.

I personally hope that old Airtran bird is the last one we pull from the Yonited system!

Latest resources

Back